- Very much like a Medicare HMO
- Set co-pays for expenses
- Very competitive keeping costs down
- Sixteen possible options in Dallas, similar options most likely in larger urban areas
In our continued series from our Private Client Roundtable event earlier this year, Mr. Tom Clark gives us the details on supplemental coverage. As mentioned last week there are three possible broad supplemental options, today we continue with a second possible supplemental option:
Dear Investor: In this Quarter’s Newsletter, the lead investing article is about entering a period of “Black Ice” investing. The possible mistake is the tense as we stumbled into the end of this quarter in rather wobbly fashion, dragging almost all assets to a loss for the quarter and leading us to think we may already be in a period of “Black Ice” investing. This being the case, “historically” the final quarter is the best if history continues to rhyme. Last quarter we mentioned possibly “leaning” towards international markets. While the Ukraine situation is disturbing, it has so far,… Read More
The final touches have been completed for our final Newsletter of 2014, Q 4. It can be found here on our newsletter tab of this site and here on our newsletter tab on our main company site (slightly fancier viewing options) as well as a few past years. Black Ice Investing and Estate Planning Theme: Much like a musician never knows what song is going to be popular, we are frequently surprised on our subject matter popularity as well. Hopefully this will be a top the charts newsletter! We are VERY proud of our “Black Ice” investing parity article and… Read More
Welcome to our monthly Economic, Capital Market, and “hot off the presses” Financial Planning tip of the month. Once again a special thanks to all of YOU … the best clients and friends as your experiences have again given us the subject matter for our Financial Planning Tip of the Month. For those new to our writings, we touch on the most pertinent Economic and Financial “stuff” along with a video of my mug that has even more specialized details of the latest month as well as this post. Let’s get going ! PSSST …. Hope you like… Read More
In our continued series from our Private Client Roundtable event earlier this year, Mr. Tom Clark gives us the details on supplemental coverage. There are three possible broad supplemental options, today we get started with the easier of them. But First….
Why do I need a supplemental coverage?Medicare A & B will cover about 80% of your expenses. By listening to the short audio from Mr. Clark, it is easy to see how the remaining 20% can still become a debilitating cost.