In our continued series from our Private Client Roundtable
event earlier this year, Mr. Tom Clark
gives us the details on supplemental coverage. As mentioned last week
there are three possible broad supplemental options, today we continue with a second possible supplemental option:
AKA Medicare Advantage and AKA Medicare Part C:
Important Tool for Picking the Correct Plan:
- Very much like a Medicare HMO
- Set co-pays for expenses
- Very competitive keeping costs down
- Sixteen possible options in Dallas, similar options most likely in larger urban areas
Due to the afore-mentioned competitive options, finding the best Medicare Managed Care/Part C plan for you can be daunting.
Not to worry, Tom Clark our speaker pointed to the solution and speaks of a very personal success story of a relative, which is included in the audio.
- Go to www.Medicare.gov
- Click on Plan finder tool (direct link here)
- Enter your information and this handy tool will assist in picking the best plan for your situation
Thanks Tom for the secret link to the Plan Finder tool, we appreciate it …. J.K. Financial, Inc. and clients … NICE!
Have a Great Day!
John A. Kvale CFA, CFP
www.jkfinancialinc.comwww.street-cents.com8222 Douglas Ave # 590Dallas, TX 75225
Filed under: Audio
, General Financial Planning
, Medicare Advantage
, Medicare managed Care
, Medicare Part C
, Medicare Supplemental
, Mr. Tom Clark
, supplemental coverage
, supplemental options